About the job
About the Job:
Our Marketing team is focused on growing Danone’s brands and categories. By joining our Marketing team, you will develop consumer strategies and unique customer experiences that communicate the benefits of our products and innovations. We are currently looking to hire an Associate Manager, Content and Campaign Development based in either headquarter location: Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY!
The Associate Manager, Content and Campaign Development serves as part of an internal creative agency, dedicated to creating and shaping breakthrough creative communications from idea through execution and activation, bringing brand campaigns to life across the brands of Danone North America. Together with the Senior Manager, Content and Campaign Development, this role is responsible for extending brand campaign ideas into media channels, developing concepts, campaign pitch decks, and executing ideas across all channels in the marketing ecosystem that are heart-led, emotionally and culturally relevant to our consumers while delivering against key brand messaging priorities. This role will also develop and execute quick turn content requests, as well as play an active role in idea generation and brainstorming. This a hybrid role of art director and graphic designer with some videography and editing.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- You will be a strong participant in campaign creative share outs with the intention of immersing in the idea to ensure successful extension ideation
- You will maintain a 360° view of consumer touchpoints, building channel specific extension ideas that work within each brand’s specific media plan
- You will embody consumer obsession, building extension ideas that bring our campaigns to life in a human way that will matter to people, mainly for social/digital execution
- You will determine how best to represent a concept and develop presentations to pitch campaign extension ideas
- You will produce video and static content for social and digital channels.
Quick Turn Content Development
- As cultural moments occur, there are often spaces for our brands to enter the conversation and have an impact. As those opportunities present themselves, you will work with internal and external partners to concept, produce, and assess quick turn content
Integration & Collaboration
- You will lead coordination of activities with other artistic and creative departments both within Danone North America and externally, leveraging our network of freelancers and smaller boutique shops
- You will build strong relationships with our internal design team, brand teams, and stakeholders
- You will collaborate with internal and external teams to bring the best work forward, knowing that ideas are developed and executed across multiple partners
- You have a bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience
- You have 3+ years of creative agency or design experience bringing creative advertising campaigns to life (with a strong plus if you also have client-side experience)
- You have a strong understanding of the impact and evolution of advertising in the eyes of consumers, building people first work that also meets business objectives.
- You are proficient in In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint
- You have excellent communications skills, including the ability to present concepts to marketing teams and review concepts/boards in a persuasive and influential manner.
- You have proven your proactive and collaborative approach to work with others in a cross-matrix organization
- You have demonstrated strong organizational and time managements skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep passion for content creation, building best in class work along with a deep love of social and digital channels, dedicating time to learning and growing in expertise
- You embody our leadership behaviors: we are empowered to challenge, adapt, and co-own our future, we are open and connect through real dialogue, we make purposeful decisions to win in the market, we are inclusive culture creators, and we act as one team
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $70,000-80,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.