About the job
Sales Planning & Commercial Finance collaborates regularly with teams across the company to ensure Danone achieves its growth and profitability goals. As a member of our team, you will play an active role in achieving our objectives by driving data into business intelligence, managing the financial execution of the business plan, and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve company strategy and the strategic priorities for the customers we support. This role can be based out of White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting and driving key financial and planning processes for a BU(s) and Channel within the AFH Division through our core GPS and Trade Planning Systems.
• Collaborating with Sales, Demand Planning and Category Commercial to drive top-down and bottom-up plan alignment.
• Helping track the customer P&L and measuring gaps in plans versus budget through variance analysis and use of internal and external data. Participate in Opps/Risks Management.
• Developing and loading an accurate GPS forecast monthly, including the prepping of files and leading loading process into the systems.
• Collaborating with Sales teams to ensure that Customer Volume forecasts are properly reflected and that trade programs are accurately reflected as agreed with Customer.
• Coordinating and tracking refinements to the customer plans as iterations occur to resolve gaps to BU targets - problem solve cross functionally with Sales, Category Commercial, and BU Finance.
• Driving ongoing business performance variance commentary for monthly results and Plan Cycles.
• Participating in new business and contract P&L development to ensure alignment with metrics.
• Participating in RGM (Revenue Growth Management) activities.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree and approximately 4-6 years of experience in Finance/Accounting/Planning/Sales/D2D
• You have proven Excel Skills and strength in working with data across systems
• You have effective communication and interpersonal skills
• You have proactive calendar management and prioritization skills
• You ideally have CPG experience
The base compensation range for this position is $75k-113k commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf