About the job
Our Finance team works with teams across the company to ensure Danone continues to grow. By joining our Finance team, you will anticipate and evaluate the financial impact of decisions and find the right way forward. We are currently looking to hire an Associate Manager, SG&A in Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY!
The base compensation range for this position is $69k-104k. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
• Serve as primary point of contact for budget owners across multiple business functions. Prepare monthly results analysis, build and maintain models for quarterly forecast updates and annual planning. Identify and present meaningful KPIs.
• Work closely with various HR teams to accurately build out people cost models
• Perform monthly pre-close / close tasks including working with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely results
• Prepare monthly reporting for local and global FP&A (Tagetik and other SAP tools)
• Process monthly intercompany entries as needed, and collaborate with Finance teams across other businesses to ensure alignment
• You will have a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
• You will have 4-7 years amount years of experience in financial analysis
• You have strong proficiency in excel
• You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent analytical skills
• You have exceptional written and oral communication
• You have flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You have an understanding of P&L
• You have prior experience with SAP and/or Tagetik is a plus
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.