About the job
We are looking for a "Bebelac Brand Manager" who will be able to work with a strong desire. You will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone's great mission! Take this opportunity to GROW together!
As a Brand Manager, you will drive the growth of the brands together with the Bebelac Group Brand Manager. Bebelac is the volume leader in baby formula milk category, also have double digit growth as the mainstream brand, with a strong innovation pipeline but is as well in a context of heavy competition. Based on a thorough understanding of the consumer, the brand, its market and competition, the brand manager will contribute to strategy development and execute the strategy.
In this role you will;
- Work together with the Group Brand Manager to build brand/category strategy & plans
- Identify key consumer insights and develop marketing communications plan accordingly
- Manage the process of developing brand communication plan with the agencies
- Build strong, productive relationships with agency partners to ensure excellent proposal and delivery against strategy and agreed activity objectives
- Follow up the marketing budget & media plans
- Provide in-depth market and competitive analysis and propose and action plans
- Lead innovation & renovation projects with the cross-functional team
- Be responsible from sales volume, turnover, profitability, market share, and key brand health figures of his/her brand
- Ensuring a clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the brand's performance
- Driving excellent execution of the agreed support plan
- Leading innovation & renovation projects with the cross-functional team
- Helping to identify new opportunities to drive additional growth
- Continuously delivering the Hero/Hub/Help content of the brand
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have;
- University degree in a relevant discipline - Bachelor's Degree in Industrial / Management engineering, business administration or economics is a plus
- Minimum 2 years consumer marketing experience in a multinational FMCG / OTC company
- A marketing enthusiasm
- A strategic thinker who can see big picture in line with the main business objectives
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis
- Strong digital marketing know-how
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Resilient, open to new types of expertise, flexible
- Has proven examples of leadership & influence skills
- Team player, dynamic & hard working person, strong leader with effective communication skills & positive attitude
- Innovative & creative person
- Strong passion and strength in consumer, customer and category understanding and insights to develop creative and innovative solutions
With its mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a world leading food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters. Through its dual economic and social project, and its mission, the company aims to create shared value for all its stakeholders: its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers and shareholders shareholders.
Our global motto "Contribute to a Healthier World", we appreciate more our successful business results' contribution to the society. To build their own diverse and meaningful career path, we cultivate empowered leaders who are passionate to fulfill their career aspiration by contributing to society as a whole. We focus on our employees' happiness, professional and personal development in order to create future leaders of Danone.
This is a highly visible position within the company, you need to interact with different functions, including the members of the board, in order to co-create, innovate, challenge and find alignment when necessary. You will master most of the offline & online communication tools in order to make an impact for the category growth. We develop talents and grow potential to enable a strong career development for our employees. Our powerful training programs support the structured career development of our employees and help our employees develop both their hard and soft skills.