About the job
Join Danone Netherlands now as:
Brand Manager Danio
In the role of Brand Manager Danio you will be accountable for defining and executing the brand’s vision, strategy and brand plans, in order to deliver a sustainable topline growth in line with the company strategy and vision.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Propose the brand strategy and year on year activation plan – developing communication campaigns and executing them across different touchpoints.
- Identify empty spaces in the category and respond to them through relevant NPDs.
- Keep regular contacts with commons teams working on portfolio, to identify Global opportunities/ideas to be rolled out in the Netherlands.
- Create demand for the brand, ensuring business growth ambition for the brands are fulfilled in a sustainable and profitable way.
- Ensure relevant marketing mix –product, pack, promo, etc. - and identify the key brand development areas, based on consumer insights and market performance.
- Understand market opportunities and risks, to proactively propose an effective and optimized portfolio recommendation to the sales team prior to the retailers range reviews.
In order to be successful in the role you really understand the brand and the consumer in depth, live and breath the brand. Your can-do attitude and agile approach will be critical to drive the brands. Regarding hard skills we expect you to have:
- Relevant consumer marketing experience (3 – 5 years approximately)
- Strong and proven track record of delivering successful marketing plans in a fast-paced category
- Experienced in local campaign developments from insights to production of assets.
- Experienced in stage-gate process
- Good understanding of category specific manufacturing processes and product development
- Fluent in Dutch
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status