About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Business Services is seeking for Business Solutions Analyst (Sales & Marketing). With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Assist and manage projects, conduct need analysis with key users and formulate solutions to business processes.
• Convert requirements to business processes and application design in a global and shared business environment.
• Work with solution providers to ensure delivery on time with expected functionality.
• Follow-up implementation of project and provide support.
• Provide and permanently develop knowledge of business process and applications for his/her domain and ensure applications documentation and users ownership.
• Identify opportunities for applications’ evolutions based on analysis of existing applications efficiency and be able to propose applications’ optimization actions to meet business needs and IT standards.
• Lead or participate in projects as decided in the Master Plan for the domain to successful conclusion.
• Educate and influence the business. Challenge existing business practices and drive changes to technology enabled best practices.
• SAP Sales & Distribution Level 1 Support for Danone Businesses in India and South East Asia.
|About you |
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing solution (project or support experience)
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Able to prioritize the needs of the stakeholder based on the respective domains processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong learning motivation
• Have Cloud Solution (Salesforce.com, Azure, AWS, GCP) experience
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com