About the job
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Dietitian to join our passionate and talented Nutricia Careline team. This role has the flexibility to be based either in our new office in Newmarket in Auckland or in Sydney.
Your key responsibility is to provide nutrition advice, feed support, and product information to our end consumers for all Nutricia product portfolios.
- Passionately and empathetically delivering a quality experience
- Actively provide services and respond to enquiries across all contact points including Phone, Email, Live Chat, Websites and Social channels.
- Proactively engage with topic experts and key internal and external contacts to help consumers find the answer to their questions.
- Record information accurately in database according to current procedures.
- Providing information with stock related enquiries.
- Handling enquiries and concerns about product complaints.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to provide high level assistance.
You are a caring, motivated, empathetic, and passionate dietitian with prior experience working with healthcare practice, either in an advisory capacity or in a service role. You have proven experience in dietetic support with a natural ability to connect with people and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders. Your strong attention to detail, compassion, and good organisation skills will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will also have:
- Current NZ or AU Dietetics/nutrition qualification/registration
- Proven experience in providing dietetic support.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly ascertain consumer needs and concerns
- Self-motivated, positive approach with the ability to go above and beyond to deliver added value
- Innovative, proactive, customer-oriented, and energetic style
- IT savvy with competency in MS Office suite
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging, but it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil and Karicare, and we guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded –
- Great Place to Work accreditation – a globally recognized programme where we feature as one of Australia’s top places to work
- 2020 Finalist in the Australian HR Awards for the category “Employer of Choice”
- Winner of the 2020 Employer of Choice awards through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
- Broad role with a varied customer base means every day brings a new challenge
- World-class learning and development opportunities at your fingertips with international mobility options available
- Endless possibilities to develop and accelerate your career
- A dynamic manager and a high-performing team where you are both challenged and supported