About the job
We have an amazing oportunity to join our Company in our Barcelona offices where you will integrate the Finance Team in Treasury.
Your key missions will notably include:
- Ensure that the payment files are securely directed to CPW/banks and collect the signatures.
- Follow up of collections, run DD and interact with AR.
- Make sure all bank accounts are up to date with all the required documentation.
- Keep bank mandates updated.
- Management of corporate credit cards according to the policies in place.
To be successfull in this role requires:
- Required experience: 1 - 2 years.
- Background studies: Finance /Business Administration.
- Required languages: English and French.
- Desired languages: Spanish, Ducth, German.
- Skill requirements: Accountability, service and team orientation, efficiency orientation, organization, MS Excel, SAP.
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission "Bring health by alimentation to the greatest number". This ambition is deployed through daily concrete commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, partners... Danone is a world leader in 3 areas Dairy and plant based products, Waters and Specialized nutrition. Come and grow with passionate and enthusiastic teams! You will discover an environment that encourages proximity and initiatives.
If this offer suits you, don't wait any longer to vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement! Apply now!