About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Thailand is seeking for Category and Channel Development Manager - GT. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Identify the right channel SPMS goal (Distribution standard, Coverage target, Merchandizing guideline, Share of shelf space, Right pricing etc.)|
• Develop and assist in the implementation of CSN optimization project (GT business plan).
a. Lead in create and revision the Concessionaire vision and strategy.
b. Lead in development Quarter Concession Business Develop Plan with GT team.
c. Develop implement and revise Concessionaire Joint Score Card.
d. Work with Multi-Functional Team to develop DANONE concessionaire to be professional organization.
e. Business review with some concessionaire to update business result, SPMS and the progress of the key project as well as build the relationship.
f. In-field working with Concessionaire UM and concessionaire sales team to update the execution plan and search for competitor activities.
g. Analysis the Overall Concessionaire business.
• Develop execution plan, update the progress and solve the issue of Field Sales work of tailor made promotion/campaign to make sure the progress on time and best in class execution that will delivery SPMS goal.
• Update and control the actual spending of Trade Marketing Budget as well as make sure budget spending is efficiency to achieve SPMS goal.
• Develop annual budget planning indicating channel priority and focus with action plans to ensure that budget allocation is effective and well-spent
• Assist in developing and monitor the ongoing implementation and evaluation of organized channel activities, projects and promotions within budget and on time in order to maximize the return on investment and ensure adequate levels of trade and consumer participation.
• Ensure all POP materials are implemented in-store with excellence.
• Develop the plan for new product introduction and prepare the presentation materials for field sales.
• Maintain a complete understanding of the dynamics and trends within the categories managed with implications and recommendations to Sales/ Marketing team and other functions.
|• Master's degree in business administration or related field.|
• Business Analytical Skill, Vision Development skill, Strategic think skill, Leadership skill, People management skill, Customer and Category Management Development (CCMD),
• Project Management and Business Planning, Initiative and follow thru, Sale Management, Supervisory, Coaching and team work.
• Good planning, Time management, Commitment, Focused, Flexible, Opportunity seeker, Customer Oriented.
• Strategic thinking and business acumen.
• 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Sales from FMCG business.
• Planning, Marketing, Problem Solving, Opportunity Discovery, Negotiation, Presentation, Analytical, Communication, Digital and social media planning competency.
• Good Command of English.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com