About the job
Danone France does not seek to be the best company in the world, but better for the world! That’s why our 26 brands in France are B Corp TM certified.
B Corp is the compass of our CSR strategy! This certification allows us to challenge ourselves in order to continuously improve and measure our social and environmental performance.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Global European team.
This CDI will take place in Rueil Malmaison (92) in our French head office, or in the Rhone-Alpes region.
In this position, you will report to the Water Engineering Director and be linked to the European Methods & Systems Senior Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement roll out and improve specific Engineering activities from design stage until start up and hand over to operation teams. This shall be based on a unified ways of working for Investment projects covering Waters factories of the European manufacturing network
- Contribute for defining (and implementing), in collaboration with other categories, a continuous improvement engineering system within a best-in-class Danone Engineering Initiative management system.
Our employer commitments:
- The guarantee of a relevant, competitive and scalable compensation package, through external benchmark and internal equity. It consists among other things of a fixed salary, an yearly bonus, gain sharing, and a Danone share.
- Flexibility of work and workplaces, such as weekly homeworking.
- Skills development for all, thanks to our Danone Academy France and through a year-round managerial conversation cycle.
- The possibility to use up to 3 days a year of volunteering through the platform Vendredi.
- Parenting policy benefits, such as extended Parental Leave (14 additional maternity/paternity days covered), or the ability to convert some earnings into time off
- Other benefits include a complementary pension scheme, health care plan, CSE, etc…
The criteria below remain indicative. A candidate who has a different combination of experience and skills could also be considered.
From a technical background (Master, Bachelor or equivalent), you have over 8 years of successful experience in Manufacturing functions, ideally in FMCG
You have an ability to challenge status quo and Ways of Working to deliver high efficiency in execution. You can build innovative solution to deploy knowledge across the organization.
You have a high-energy level, and a can-do attitude & Flexibility. You are passionate.
You easily connect with plants teams and Suppliers – you have good communication skills (verbal and written communication).
You can deliver a clear reporting and information to best reflect the performance of the team and business impacts.
You have excellent presentation skills and master Powerpoint.
You are fluent in French and with a good command in English
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences will make a difference, and that an inclusive work environment will drive our growth as a company, as a team, and as individuals.
We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel at home.
We have also chosen to remove inclusive writing from our job offers because its complexity penalizes people with cognitive disabilities, including dyslexia, dysphasia, or apraxia.
*All nominations will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
One Planet, One Health - BY YOU!
Our four core values "HOPE": HUMANISM, OPENNESS, CLOSENESS and ENTHUSIASM serve as our compass.
Every day, you will make decisions that impact our economic and societal performance, as well as our ability to achieve our ambitions.
At Danone, you can just be yourself. We are convinced that it is up to YOU to define how you work, develop and progress.
With us, you will work in a challenging, authentic, and caring environment.
Want to know more about the daily life of our danoners? Check out our LinkedIn page and our @DanoneTalentFrance Instagram account.
You want to take action to bring health through food to as many people as possible? Join us!