About the job
Danone France does not seek to be the best company in the world, but better for the world! That’s why our 26 brands in France are B Corp TM certified. *
B Corp is the compass of our CSR strategy! This certification allows us to challenge ourselves in order to continuously improve and measure our social and environmental performance.
If you are passionate about internal and external communications, then apply now to be our new Communications Manager at Danone.
As a Communications Manager for Danone’s Operations function (global), you will be responsible for both internal and external communications. You will be based in either Amsterdam or Paris with regular travel required between the two offices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute an internal and external communications strategy for Cycles Procurement and Baby Food & Formula Operations teams based in our Amsterdam Head office which is aligned with the Danone Operations Communication Framework
- Co-building 360 campaigns to drive employee engagement and boost external brand reputation for end-to-end supply chain.
- Preparing presentations, briefs, speeches, cascading messages and talking points for senior leaders within Operations
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs to demonstrate ROI for communication campaigns
- Forging your personal communication network to quickly identify proof points which can be leveraged to demonstrate our Operations Strategy in action.
- Creating visual assets for internal communications campaigns in line with our brand guidelines
- Liaising with internal stakeholders across Operations to co-develop visual assets, presentation materials and toolkits (including storytelling, key visuals, videos, infographics, motion-design, managers' decks...)
- Working closely with the corporate communications team in Paris, as required.
- Facilitating the organization and content production for regular townhalls
- Support organization of select internal and external events.
Our employer commitments:
- The guarantee of a relevant, competitive and scalable compensation package, through external benchmark and internal equity. It consists among other things of a fixed salary, an yearly bonus, gain sharing, and a Danone share.
- Flexibility of work and workplaces, such as weekly homeworking.
- Skills development for all, thanks to our Danone Academy France and through a year-round managerial conversation cycle.
- The possibility to use up to 3 days a year of volunteering through the platform Vendredi.
- Parenting policy benefits, such as extended Parental Leave (14 additional maternity/paternity days covered), or the ability to convert some earnings into time off
- Other benefits include a complementary pension scheme, health care plan, CSE, 100% of the Navigo pass covered ...
The criteria below remain indicative. A candidate who has a different combination of experience and skills could also be considered.
You have 6+ years work experience in communications with a strong internal communication credentials, and a solid track record of producing and evaluating communication campaigns.
You have an experience of working in English-speaking international business environment (native English speaker or fluent in English as a second language)
Skills: Agility, openness, flexibility, creativity, results orientated, energetic, resilient, can-do attitude
The knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain is desirable.
You have superb interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You have a razor-sharp eye for detail, and creative flair to create visual assets for internal digital platforms.
You can easily process technical information and translate it into easy-to-understand key messages and visual assets which engage and inspire. You are a result-oriented communications professional with first-rate project management and time management skills.
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences will make a difference, and that an inclusive work environment will drive our growth as a company, as a team, and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel at home.
We have also chosen to remove inclusive writing from our job offers because its complexity penalizes people with cognitive disabilities, including dyslexia, dysphasia, or apraxia.
*All nominations will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
One Planet, One Health - BY YOU!
Our four core values "HOPE": HUMANISM, OPENNESS, CLOSENESS and ENTHUSIASM serve as our compass.
Every day, you will make decisions that impact our economic and societal performance, as well as our ability to achieve our ambitions.
At Danone, you can just be yourself. We are convinced that it is up to YOU to define how you work, develop and progress.
With us, you will work in a challenging, authentic, and caring environment.
Want to know more about the daily life of our danoners? Check out our LinkedIn page and our @DanoneTalentFrance Instagram account.
want to take action to bring health through food to as many people as possible? Join us!