About the job
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Controlling Director! If you are passionate about leveraging your financial and analytical skills to create a high performing team and actively help the organization to succeed toward our common goals, then this job could be for you. This is a key leadership position within the Finance Organization in control of the quality and visibility of the company financial statements, internal control, risk management, account payables/receivables, tax compliance, Treasury, and strategical projects. The role can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of (13) managers and analysts to support the financial control of the business
- Reporting directly to the CFO and close collaboration with all the business areas of the organization
- Responsible for General Accounting ensuring all financial transactions are recorded accurately, on time and based on internal and external policies, procedures and accounting legal standards
- In charge of the general ledger maintenance, account payables, accounts receivables
- Responsible for the treasury department, banking relations & debt strategy optimization
- Lead the tax management strategy, as well as risk management and credit risk
- Ensure the company complies with all the applicable laws, and tax regulation
- Internal control to ensure all procedures and employees follow internal and external regulations
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $150,000-$180,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor level studies (Advanced Studies Preferred)
- 10+ years of controlling related experience
- Previous People management
- Managerial & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proactive and constructive attitude