About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams.
- Analyzes daily production
- Maintains parts files; creates new bill of material and updates finished good parts file. Updates costs as needed.
- Analyzes, and accounts all variances, which affect the plant
- Prepares daily or weekly reports of variances, which enable plant management to “manage” the plant
- Analyzes outside warehouse inventory levels
- Maintains standards. Helps control and maintain part and labor standards. Established costs and inputs bill of material.
- Assist with budget process
- Serves as back-up for Accounts Payable
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Processes timekeeping records for payroll
- Assists Plant Controller with Government reports, taxes, insurance, capital requests and other special projects
- Provides direct supervision to subordinates, including making hiring/firing decisions, providing training and development opportunities, and conducting performance reviews and coaching sessions
- Responsible for reporting daily inventory Key Performance Indicators
- Perform analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variance
- Is responsible for all inventory transactions at the plant.
- Daily verification of production postings to ensure proper inventory is reported.
- To research any discrepancies regarding lot locations.
- To ensure that inventory is always correct.
- To track low code products and notify management of low code items.
- Conduct physical inventory when the required monthly inventories are required by corporate.
- Keep Plant Controller, Logistics Manager and Plant Manager informed of any inventory issues.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000K - $87,000K commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf