About the job
In this role you will be responsible for our Specialized Nutrition (SN) businesses in Belgium, managing all the different Accounts Receivable activities, like credit checks, dunning, release of blocked orders or cash-in forecast. Also managing all trade terms documents and providing an accurate cash-out forecast.
We are looking for someone with good communicative skills and a pro-active attitude in order to interact easily with the different internal departments (customer services, sales, treasury etc.) and with our customers about outstanding payments for example.
Your key activities will be:
- Processing trade terms invoices and follow-up approval flow,
- Dunning and cash collection: perform regular and proactive dunning of non-paid invoices by sending reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email,
- Ensuring the development of a good relationship with customers,
- Processing incoming payments, following-up and solving the discrepancies in payments (claims, AP & TTM invoices deducted from payments),
- Daily follow-up of blocked orders for delivery,
- Preparing cash-in& cash-out forecast,
- Interacting with different CBU’s and other departments,
- Working closely together with Cash-in manager, TTM manager and Head of AR,
- Assisting with the month-end close process and reconciliations,
- Participating in monthly meetings with finance, sales, supply chain to provide insights into cash management,
- Contribute to finance and TTM projects (process improvement).
You have a Bachelor accountancy or any equivalent education and are bilingual in Dutch and French (this is a must) with good knowledge of English.
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- have a good knowledge on our ERP system SAP
- have good knowledge of MS office (particular Excel skills)
- Be accurate and numerate, detail focused and get the work done thoroughly
- Be immune to stress and flexible around month-end closings
- Have an enthusiastic and reliable personality and feel comfortable in communication with different people, backgrounds and cultures
- Be a team player
- Like phone contacts and communication with customers
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. You have until 22nd October 2021 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Alice Caviale, Recruiter, via email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.