About the job
Working Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday. Shifts include early, regular, and late shifts, with occasional Saturdays based on a scheduled Rota.
Benefits: A discretionary annual bonus of up to 5%, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. A double-matched pension, and flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, including and not limited to healthcare, and gym & retail discounts.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll be part of a friendly, supportive team where you’ll be recognized for your contribution.
- Be the first point of contact, providing an exceptional level of service to our patients and customers, resolving queries with a “One Call Resolution” approach.
- Place monthly orders, paying close attention to detail and maintaining our records.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive extensive training and support from our dedicated customer services trainer.
- Enjoy fantastic career progression opportunities, personalised for you.
We’d love you to demonstrate:
- Where you have used your positive attitude to learn new processes or systems.
- How you have used challenges as an opportunity to find creative solutions
- Where you have been able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Nutricia is a market-leading tube-feeding company that provides support to over 30,000 patients in the UK, positively impacting the health of people who need it most. We always strive to do better and to care more about everything that we do. We believe that this is the way we can continue to make a positive difference.
We’re proud to be part of Danone, a global organization with household brands including Activia, Alpro, and evian. As a certified BCorp, we’re committed to delivering better health through better nutrition for millions of consumers, whilst also protecting the health of our planet.
For any queries please email: email@example.com