About the job
The Medical & Nutritional Science department is hiring a Dairy Science Manager on a permanent contract in the FMCG Science & Innovation team. The position is based in Gif-sur-Yvette (91) on the plateau in the Danone Global Research & Innovation Center Daniel Carasso Centre which is at the heart of Danone Research & Innovation. It comprises laboratories and pilot workshops at the cutting edge of science and technology, with employees working collectively to innovate on the dairy and plant products, waters and nutrition of tomorrow.
The Medical & Nutritional Science R&I division aims to create value and growth opportunities for Danone around Nutrition and/or Health.
- Contribute to the scientific strategy and value proposition
- Develop science communications, narratives, and roadmaps
- Participates in the development of science and external engagement through scientific associations and relevant initiatives
- Be the point of contact for brands and categories: cross-functional teams, zones, and CBUs
- Contribute to th definition of the Scientific Roadmap aligned with Brands' North Star and Consumer Needs
- Promote differentiation and health credibility of categories and brands
- Increase and amplify Danone's leadership in the science related to our health benefits
- Scientific background in biology, dairy or nutrition.
- Experience in the field of scientific communication and product innovation/renovation projects
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing, Regions & CBUs General Secretariat teams
- Ability to communicate in an impactful way
- Transversal facilitation skills
- Fluent in English
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We believe that it's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress. With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities! You will work with world-renowned brands such as , Evian or Actimel. Be innovative, enterprising and the impact you will have will impress you. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
If you want to know more about our news, our daily life and our teams, follow our adventures on our Instagram account @