About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Business Services is seeking for Data Management Executive, based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|A) Master Data strategy, policy & processes|
• Support global MD strategy, policies, business rules and processes in compliance with local legal and business constraints.
B) Performance & efficiency
• Perform level of service quality and team performance for the activities in scope.
• Assist MDM structuration efficiency projects with a continuous improvement approach, in coordination with the Global Master Data.
• Recommend to manager on the latest developments, best practices and trends on his/her domain to bring leading edge expertise, including on legal/compliance topics.
C) Solutions & data
• Define and maintain local master data.
• Assist to Master Data related technology projects.
• Execute MDM activities in scope are compliant with local regulations and Group policies.
• On DANgo (compliance) and audits for DBS, ensure Processes & Controls reviews are done on MDM scope.
E) Local management
• Execution on the following activities: data maintenance and data cleansing in SAP.
|• Bachelor degree in related discipline.|
• Minimum 2 years SAP environment of operations. Fresh graduates are encouraged.
• Knowledge of SAP master data is added advantage.
• Good in details, service oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
• Demonstrated core competencies in facilitation, process management, analytical skills, written and oral communication.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
For applying, Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
HR Business Partner