About the job
- Define use cases in collaboration with business partner to drive performance understanding and transparency through set KPIs and data visualization
- Collaborate with local & regional data & digital team to identify opportunities for process improvement &translating working data prototypes to working production models
- Drive new reports / dashboards / data models based on existing company sources to simplify the lives of business users
- Drive data transformation within DACH acting as ambassador, bringing added value through data analysis and reporting
- Act as a key data partner for external data vendors defining exchange formats / schedule
Start of the position is as of now in Germany.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics with minimum 2 years of experience
- Ability to relay analytical insights to (senior) business stakeholders with various levels of data & analytics knowledge
- Curiosity, creativity, and passion for surfacing real-world trends in media, marketing, technology, and consumer behavior
- Advanced knowledge of data science languages (R, Python, SQL), data visualization tool (PowerBI)
- Strong business acumen, communication skills and stakeholder’s management skills
- Team oriented, hands on, highly collaborative and able to build cross-functional relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, DataStudio and alike is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
“As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the three Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Waters on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.“
OWN your IDEAS
We believe that opinions should not only be expressed, but should also be
really heard. In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all
levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
We believe your career is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility:
You decide on the next step.
We support you - for example with our coaching and mentoring services.
OWN your IMPACT
We believe that there is so much more to a job than titles and earning money. With us you can really make a difference.
Together with you we fight to improve the health of people and the planet.
- Central, modern office with open space and communal kitchen
- Possibility of mobile and flexible working
- Various training and further education opportunities
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Subsidy for public transport
- Subsidized lunch
- Access to corporate benefits
- Company pension plan
- Danone PME Family Service
Your contact person Lukas Brandstetter is looking forward to receiving your documents and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.