About the job
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the "Demand Planning Executive" position. Take this opportunity to GROW Together!
In this role you will;
- Develop and maintain a collaborative forecast for the short, medium and long-term horizon for category-channel by executing necessary roadmap of Integrated Business Planning System.
- Facilitate meetings between functions to gain consensus on one single forecast
- Understand past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities, challenge commercial teams in accordance with past learnings.
- Manage short-term demand requests to support sustainable growth.
- Highlight gaps in the demand plan and make sure that necessary actions are taken by related stakeholders.
- Translate potential supply risks from the supply planning and ensure all risks embedded in the unique integrated business plan.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Measure and manage continuous improvement of forecast accuracy and bias
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of Demand Planning data in SAP & APO system in accordance with Integrated Business Plan
To be able to successful in the role, you need to;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Industrial Engineering
- 5 years experience within FMCG dynamics is preferred
- Proficient in using MS Excel (pivots, macros etc.) and powerpoint
- SAP knowledge is preferable
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Result and detail orientated, ability to focus and prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills and good in finding solutions with proactive manner
- Ability to manage time pressure, well organized and self -motivated
- Problem solving and customer-oriented thinking
- Strong follow-up and communication skills
- Teamwork - should be open and dynamic to work and liaise with multicultural teams
is about being able to do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, i
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
. Join our movement for a healthier world.
This is a visible position within the company, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have an end-to-end responsibility to drive "change" & "growth. You will have a chance to experience 360 ways of working with multiple stakeholders. We develop talents and growth potential to enable strong career development for our employees.
Visit our website www.danone.com to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!