About the job
The mission of our Human Resources team is to cultivate Danone’s unique culture and help the business sustainably grow. As a part of this team, you will attract talent and support our people to develop, you will unite employees across the globe, and you will make an impact on society as a whole. We are currently looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Building strategic organizational capability across the business and collaborate with business leaders and HR COEs to deploy talent management, learning, transformation, and total rewards polices & priorities to drive business strategy & breakthrough results. The HRBP functions as an employee advocate and ambassador for the business & HR, providing managerial coaching, ensuring adequate levels of proximity & collaboration, and challenging colleagues to stay committed to the business end game. This role will be part of a team focused on supporting the Categories organization, including Brand Marketing, Marketing Center of Excellence, and E-Commerce & Digital Capabilities teams across the US. This role is expected to be based in either Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY.
- Drive initiatives to anticipate, design, and implement the continuous transformation in the function.
- Provide clear leadership by demonstrating understanding of business performance, strategy, trends and needs.
- Partner with Transformation COE to design and apply change management and transformation strategies that influence organization change initiatives.
- Lead development of HR strategic plan for function and drive internal mobilization of functional business strategies.
Talent Management & Learning
- Partner with the business and the Talent & Learning (COE) to ensure the organization has the right people, in the right roles doing the right thing
- Drive people processes to ensure that employee performance levels and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Use key talent insights to drive and challenge talent pipeline forecasting and planning requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Lead & animate yearly HR Cycle (Objective Setting, Talent Review, Mid-Year, Talent Development Plans (TDPs), Annual Salary Review (ASR), etc.)
- Manage specific talent projects as determined by business strategy
Employee Advocacy & Engagement
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns. Provide expert coaching and advice to employees where appropriate, support employees in understanding their potential and development opportunities
- Lead mobilization of functional leadership team dynamics – work to improve performance of team and develop solutions to improve communication & engagement within the function
- Use HR knowledge and engagement and effective performance management practices to provide strategic HR solutions for employees and the business
- Observe and evaluate the environment to improve HR policies and initiatives to enhance employee experience and overall business performance
- Ability to show leadership, empathy, and flourish in a change environment
- Ability to empower the business to implement policies and procedures to meet the business needs
- Ability to demonstrate respect, confidence, care and courage in talent development and management decisions
- Utilize creative storytelling to influence the business
- Act from the principle that Danoners are at the heart of our decisions
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. MBA, MS in Human Resource is a plus
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in supporting diverse client groups
- Ability to travel is required
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $145-196K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.