About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Downline Operator - Nights based in Bridgeton, NJ.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Working in a TEAM based environment.
- Monitor case packing equipment to ensure it is functioning correctly
- Stock equipment with cardboard wraps and 2pk & 3 pack sleeves
- Troubleshoot and correct minor issues with the case packing equipment, including size change-overs / 2pk-6pk
- Document and report Operator Quality Inspections and take line samples per guidelines
- CIP and ensure the work area is clean and straightened at all times
- Provide break relief to operations personnel, which may include Filler Operators and line take-away driver
- Record downtime data, participate in root cause analysis and engage in corrective actions as directed by Supervisors/Lead.
The qualifications for this role include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to three months relate experience and/or training
- Experience in Food Manufacturing/Production environment preferred
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf