About the job
At Nutricia, a company of Danone, we are pioneering nutritional solutions to help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Our ultimate goal is to help make the next generation healthier than this one. Our Memories make us who we are. Its why it is so important to protect them. We don’t accept that Millions of Americans should slowly lose precious memories and experience unnecessary cognitive decline. Together we can help millions hold on to all the things that make them them. We are currently looking to hire a eCommerce DTC Director (New Category Development) based preferably in DC, but location may be discussable based on candidate experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build and optimize state of the art DTC Platform delivering best in class UX/UI
- Constantly identifying strategic focus areas for growth acceleration, driven by data insight
- Build and implement a high volume A/B testing plan to drive continues optimisation and insight
- Work with Marketing Director to Develop marketing and acquisition strategies and implement across paid online channels to drive awareness. Including: display, retargeting, social, SEM, SEO referral, affiliate and influencer.
- Working throughout the lower funnel and upper funnel touchpoints to integrate into the consumer journey and evolve the value proposition roadmap
- Define & delivery of annual plans including new Registrations, Subscriptions, and profitability. Shaping and positioning of our direct selling proposition as part of our wider ecommerce offering
- Designing the ecosystem needs to acquire or partner with in order to gain data and insights into MCI/SCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment, Subjective Cognitive Impairment) consumers and their carers
- DTC Specialist ideally within consumer goods with 3-4 years experience, ideally with subscription model experience
- Experience of creation & delivery of growth through customer-value-journey within a Direct-to-consumer environment, leveraging all key Digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills ideally knowledge of SQL or similar
- Excellent communication skills with track record of building strong relationships/collaboration
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset (we are a “start-up” business)
- Strong interpersonal skills; establishing and developing meaningful, collaborative business relationships and the ability to flex style to the situation / audience
As part of Nutricia North America – you will help us pioneer nutritional solutions to help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. At Nutricia the thing that differentiates us is our best care culture, a culture that comes directly from our people. Nutricia people simply care more. Good enough just isn't enough for them. Care more is in our DNA. At Nutricia, best care is an attitude that allows us to do more for our customers and create better brands and experiences. As part of Danone North America, you’ll be part of a family with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $165-175K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.