About the job
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire an eCommerce Manager! The role will be responsible for developing engaging and persuasive digital content that showcases our PD+ brands’ essence, encompassing optimized imagery, SEO copy, marketing tiles, enhanced content, videos, and ratings & reviews. You will manage our relationship with the Digital Content agency, ensuring seamless execution within budget. You will also play a vital role in monitoring, maintaining and optimizing eCommerce content at our key retailers.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Content Strategy and Planning:
- Lead cross-functional project team through workflow process to create PD+ eCommerce content (including optimized images, written SEO copy and visual content framework)
Content Execution and Measurement:
- Own portfolio management across brands and customers
- Manage assortment list by customer and work with the brand teams to ensure we have the latest and greatest updates for new launches, redesigns, and discontinuations
Search & Marketing:
- Build data-driven search strategies within key customers in partnership with our search agency; constantly look for ways to improve targeting, bidding logic and budget allocation. Ensure we’re on track with performance, conducing comprehensive testing & optimization and pushing the envelope on what’s possible.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $106,000 - $130,000/year commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Experience developing Digital Brand Strategy
- Experience with SEO copywriting and eCommerce content creation
- Experience with Salsify and Profitero, DAM, PIM, Syndigo
- Experience manipulating product information in other master data systems