About the job
Danone France does not seek to be the best company in the world, but better for the world! That’s why our 26 brands in France are B Corp TM certified. *
B Corp is the compass of our CSR strategy! This certification allows us to challenge ourselves in order to continuously improve and measure our social and environmental performance.
The European Cycle & Procurement team is looking for a Milk Efficiency Manager (European scope).
This CDI will take place in Limonest (69), in our head office.
At Danone, milk represents one third of the total material costs. In that context, the stakes are high in terms of optimizing the use of milk throughout Europe and optimizing its cost, both through planning efficiency and milk, cream & other components value optimization.
Your role will be:
- To be in charge of the European milk planning animation to manage the best possible outcome in the milk bill across Europe.
- Mid term horizon - you will coordinate the quarterly rolling forecast (RF) process at European level, consolidate the data, be in charge of identifying the shortage risk and the synergies opportunities between countries.
- Long term horizon - you will be in charge of the Strategic planning coordination: you will issue recommendation in terms of milk coverage strategy, milk balancing across Europe, and production allocation
- To be the Product Owner on business side of the newly inhouse developed solver “Deep Blue”.
- be the contact between the development team and the end users,
- be accountable for the continuous tool development
- be in charge of the process and governance
- be the knowledge keeper and accountable for the training of users
- To be the Business Analyst for European projects around milk valorization and issue business cases valorization & feasibility in connection with finance.
Our employer commitments:
- The guarantee of a relevant, competitive and scalable compensation package, through external benchmark and internal equity. It consists among other things of a fixed salary, an yearly bonus, gain sharing, and a Danone share.
- Flexibility of work and workplaces, such as weekly homeworking.
- Skills development for all, thanks to our Danone Academy France and through a year-round managerial conversation cycle.
- The possibility to use up to 3 days a year of volunteering through the platform Vendredi.
- Parenting policy benefits, such as extended Parental Leave (14 additional maternity/paternity days covered), or the ability to convert some earnings into time off
- #LI-FROther benefits include a complementary pension scheme, health care plan, CSE…
The criteria below remain indicative. A candidate who has a different combination of experience and skills could also be considered.
- You have an engineering background (or equivalent), you have at least 5 years of successful work experience in a related field
- You are Curious and tech savvy on new tech and its opportunities, with good analytica skills – you also are knowledgeable on product development framework, for example SCRUM.
- You already demonstrate skills in project management – you’re good at transversal animation
- You have a good understanding of the Rolling forecast process, and you are autonomous, tenacious, proactive and persuasive.
- English will be essential for the role, such as French.
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences will make a difference, and that an inclusive work environment will drive our growth as a company, as a team, and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel at home.
We have also chosen to remove inclusive writing from our job offers because its complexity penalizes people with cognitive disabilities, including dyslexia, dysphasia, or apraxia.
*All nominations will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
One Planet, One Health - BY YOU!
Our four core values "HOPE": HUMANISM, OPENNESS, CLOSENESS and ENTHUSIASM serve as our compass.
Every day, you will make decisions that impact our economic and societal performance, as well as our ability to achieve our ambitions.
At Danone, you can just be yourself. We are convinced that it is up to YOU to define how you work, develop and progress.
With us, you will work in a challenging, authentic, and caring environment.
Want to know more about the daily life of our danoners? Check out our LinkedIn page and our @DanoneTalentFrance Instagram account.
You want to take action to bring health through food to as many people as possible? Join us!