About the job
Based in Danone Headquarters in Hoofddorp, the Europe Professional Services Senior Buyer will have a strategic role within the European region across all Country Business Units and Headquarter.
You will play a key role in a company efficiency program, proposing & implementing projects regionally. You will be responsible for 2-3 of the 5 key categories: Travel and Compensation & Benefits; Talent and Contingency Workforce; Real Estate; IS IT and Outsourced Professional Services. Working in a team of 4 people and reporting to the Europe Professional Service Procurement Director.
Your main responsibilities:
• Develop an internal network to capture needs from the business, prioritize projects and implement them in close coordination with stakeholders;
• Support business to define demand management and specification management strategy;
• Monitor quality service and performance of suppliers, and serve as a resource to resolve commercial/service level issues;
Seek continuous improvement of the procurement activities:
• Ensure contracting & application of negotiated conditions;
• Participate to category strategy & roadmap building;
• Ensure compliance along the process including within our relations with suppliers;
• Track savings with controlling (Cost Out) & promote added value (Value In) for stakeholders;
You are the type of person who is keen to take the driving seat of our Professional Services roadmap and are passionate to use your sourcing expertise to generate and execute ideas to create savings. You embrace managing a busy and varied workload and are able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and influence a wide variety of stakeholders.
in addition, you have:
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience including at least 3 years within a procurement function;
- Excellent skills to manage stakeholders and engage with people;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to lead multiple projects and to prioritize under stressful situations;
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in French is a plus.
Working at Danone is a unique experience. It’s fast-paced and complex and, at times, it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities to learn and grow working with some of the best-known brands in the world, like Evian, Alpro, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon. Bring your unique perspective, ambitions and entrepreneurial ideas to the table – the impact you could make might just surprise you. One Planet. One Health – BY YOU.
We’re proud to be a B-Corp certified company. That means we meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability in everything we do.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we base our hiring decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.*
It’s an exciting time to join Danone! You’ll be joining at a momentum in cycles & procurement journey where you can make a huge impact on our Benelux business. And the best part? You’ll be supported to grow an impactful career that you can be proud of. Together, we’ll build a healthier world.
All Danoners receive a complete package of benefits. This includes a competitive salary and yearly bonus, a premium free pension and great discounts on health insurance and Danone products. We understand the importance of flexibility and offer 30 days of annual leave (with the opportunity to purchase more) and a hybrid working environment, where you can work either from home or from one of our People Hubs in Hoofddorp, Utrecht and Zoetermeer.
It’s simple – hit the “apply” button. In order to comply with GDPR we can’t process your personal data without your given consent, so please apply directly via this website. Good luck!
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.