About the job
European Supplier Quality Manager - Ingredients / Plant based (Hoofddorp)
As European Supplier Quality Manager, in charge of ingredients category, specifically the ones entering the composition of plant based Danone product, you will join the biggest regional quality in sourcing operational team in Danone. Along with 25 other professionals, you will support the critical European Danone business, based in Amsterdam, close to Danone Procurement and European leading teams, and covering a scope of more than 30 Danone factories in Europe. It will be your accountability to ensure our materials are safe and fit for purpose, protecting Danone’s consumers and brands, and enabling strong, profitable and sustainable growth.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage supplier full compliance to any internal and external QFS requirements;
- Drive supplier performance to improve continuously material food safety, quality and handling efficiency;
- Support procurement and QFS strategy, providing flexible and innovative solution
- Contribute to building Danone Supplier Quality Management process and way of working, targeting best in class performance
- Develop culture of quality of both supplier and buyers.
As our European Supplier Quality Manager, specialized in ingredients for Plant based products, you are an energetic self-starter and are naturally organized and structured. You have a clear understanding of Suppliers Quality and Food Safety Management, ingredients expertise and knowledge. You have experience on shopfloor, in risk assessment and root cause analysis, supplier audit and certification compliance. You enjoy building relationships and you have a strong focus on customers and consumer satisfaction.
In order to be successful in this position, you bring;
- A PHD, Master and/or Bachelor in similar studies related subjects;
- Around 7 years of experience in similar roles;
- Robust Experience in Plant Based product;
- Strong communication, stake holder management and influence skills;
- Advance English language speaking and writing. Other languages are consider a plus.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Patricia Hoogerwerf, Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status