About the job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Factory Activity Team Manager. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As a Factory Activity Manager you are the driving force for the successful local operational implementation of innovation, renovation and savings projects within the Supply Point. The projects with a high degree of complexity must be executed within the agreed time, costs and specifications, through optimal coordination with the stakeholders (including: Marketing department, the Country Business Units (CBUs) and the production departments).
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Zoetermeer Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Management of innovation-, renovation-, en savings projects, both local as global, within the agreed processes & methods. You will be representing the Supply Point.
- To evaluate all operational aspects of new activities, within the agreed term after launch. You’ll take the corrective measures if needed.
- To manage all the project related master data;
- Effective networking with Global Project managers, Global Marketing and CBU (planning, activity management) to deliver a strong end-to-end result.
- Act and be recognized as a key stakeholder and starting point for product introductions and market related product changes at the Supply Point.
We are looking for someone with a BSc degree with at least 5 years of experience in production/ supply chain environment preferably working in, or closely with, food, pharma, medical or FMCG industry. You have experience with project management. Moreover, you have demonstrated potential to collaborate with experts across diverse disciplines.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Food & Marketing / Supply Chain / Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project Management position in which you work closely with R&D, Production and other stakeholders.
- You have strong project and stakeholder management skills and are able to create a helicopter-view for yourself;
- You take responsibility and knows how to act fast. You are pragmatic, flexible and pro-active;
- You have a natural customer focus & persuasiveness, you like to solve problems and to challenge the status quo;
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Factory Activity Manager we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Toon Fleminks, Talent Manager Quality and Research & Innovation via Toon.email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.