About the job
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political opinion or disability status.
We are currently looking for a Finance trainee who would be supporting our General Ledger and Reporting Manager. The role is possible to manage in 4 hours/ 6 hours/ 8 hours a day version.
What can you expect from the position?
- Registration of accounting data in SAP: payroll, accruals, provisions, adjustments, reclassifications
- Performing monthly analysis/reconciliations on BS accounts
- GLs monthly cleaning
- Provides direct support to the Manager in various projects: CFIN, Internal and Auditsnal Audit, others
- Dango testing
- Support the company's Chief Accountant in performing accounting and finance activities
Who are we looking for?
- Finished Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or relevant, or currently studying to obtain one
- Accounting knowledge is MUST
- Any accounting-related experience would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of using SAP would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of using Excel
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Reasons to become Danone:
- Join a socially-responsible international leader in the FMCG industry with over 100 000 employees globally and a global footprint in bringing health through food since 1919.
- Great office location in the center of Sofia (near Mall of Sofia) with a parking lot.
- Social benefits
- Work-life balance programs with company gifts, events, and short Fridays.
- Opportunities for development, training, and internal programs.