About the job
As a Financial Controller at Danone, you will be responsible for overseeing the analysis, reporting, and control of operational costs related to human resources. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the preparation of budgets, plans, and financial forecasts for human costs and controlling their implementation,
- Analyzing and reporting on personnel costs and other operational overheads,
- Collaborating closely with HR teams and operational departments to ensure accurate financial data,
- Expanding existing and creating new analytical tools and financial and business models,
- Participating in month-end closing, performance review, and reporting,
- Identifying areas for cost optimization and participating in optimization processes.
To succeed in that role, we believe you need to have:
- Higher education degree (preferred majors: Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields),
- Professional experience in the Controlling /Financial/Analyzes Department,
- Knowledge of human cost settlements (including salaries, etc.),
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, as well as Power BI,
- Developed analytical and logical thinking which lets you associate facts, conclude and understandably communicate them,
- Be fluent in English and Polish,
- Timeliness and reliability in carrying out tasks, and responsibilities,
- Openness and the ability to build positive relationships.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are fulfilling our mission, which is "we bring health to as many people as possible".
For more information about Danone, our divisions and our culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy (2/3).
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, a benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
After clicking the 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).