About the job
Reporting to the Design to Delivery Finance Lead CEE located in Bucharest, as Financial Controller you will provide financial support for Supply Chain department in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia (5 different business units).
In the role of Financial Controller your main responsibilities are:
- Leading and preparing quarterly Rolling Forecast and controlling Supply Chain budget;
- Closing process (managing technical month closing in SAP, ensure proper amounts, manage accruals and prepare interfaces to the database, manage accruals reconciliation and leading pre-closing meetings);
- Reporting to the group and to the business partners;
- Tracking of productivity on a country level compared to previous years and Rolling Forecasts;
- Active involvement in Supply Chain Projects;
- Supporting Business partners and ad hoc analysis.
We are looking for a Financial Controller with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- Relevant university degree with 3 - 5 years of experience in controlling
- Fluency in English is a must for this role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and some user experience with SAP is required
- Basic understanding of accounting
Furthermore, for this role we are looking for somebody with an analytical mindset who is able to learn quickly. Also you need to be independent and stress resistant, so you stay calm in case of tight deadlines and/or problems.
We offer you
- Multicultural complex business environment
- Mentoring & coaching from experienced Senior Managers
- Independence in your activity, given the seniority of the role
- Dynamic, friendly authentic atmosphere
- Make a significant impact whilst growing and developing a career
- Network with international professional global teams
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you. Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We offer you a culture where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply button!
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.