About the job
As a GL & Reporting Expert you will be responsible for ensuring the management and statutory accounts and the financial closing & reporting processes are in line with the Group and local rules, animating and coordinating internal control and external audits, preparing the financial statement for local/legal requirements. If you are goal oriented, able to work in stress and meet deadlines as well as communicate effectively in the international environment then this offer is for you. Join our company and work in international and flexible environment with great people and numerous benefits.
You will be also responsible for:
- delivering the management and statutory accounts of the assigned CBUs on time;
- planning, animating and monitoring all financial reporting activities;
- reviewing the closing process KPI and implementing action plans to improve the efficiency of the closing process and other GL activities.
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have:
- at least 2-4 years working in an an audit company and/or accounting position;
- excellent knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS) and processes;
- general knowledge of tax & legal regulation;.
- ACCA or equivalent finance certificate would be an asset ;
- information systems knowledge including processes and controls (mainly SAP & Navision) would be an asset;
- strong analytical and organizational skills;
- ownership and autonomy;
- fluency in English and Polish.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible". Taking the role of GL & Reporting Expert you will join Finance Control Department within Danone Business Service that brings together four different business functions - HR, IT, Finance and the General Secretary (communication, external relations and regulatory).
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
- Danone is all about development! How much you will develop depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/professionalalisci/#benefity).
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a video call with your future manager.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.