About the job
The legal department is seeking a Global Antitrust Manager M/F. The position is based in Paris (75), Boulevard Haussmann.
You will manage a broad range of antitrust matters within the constantly evolving Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector and support Danone’s business growth by enhancing our commitment to fair competition across all markets in which the company operates.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide expert advice on antitrust compliance issues worldwide in relation to "horizontal" and "vertical" relationships with third parties and the rules on abuse of dominance
- Develop, deploy, and update the company’s antitrust policies and guidelines
- Design and deliver customized antitrust training programs for relevant business, legal and compliance teams
- Ensure robust governance and implementation of antitrust compliance activities at local level, by supporting, engaging and empowering regional legal and compliance teams
- Conduct/coordinate targeted antitrust risk assessments, including the implementation of any related remediation actions
- Manage investigations or inquiries by external competition authorities and/or private antitrust damages actions in national courts
- With legal qualifications from a reputable university and/or law school, you have at least 7 years of experience advising on antitrust matters in an international law firm and/or a multinational company
- You are enthusiastic about the application of competition law in a business environment, preferably with a good understanding of issues arising in the FMCG sector
- You are able to simplify complex legal issues, and communicate with clarity and impact across all areas and levels of the organization
- You have the experience and confidence to take measured, risk-based decisions that advance legitimate business objectives
- With strong project and case management skills, you can prioritize and meet multiple competing demands
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and pragmatic, you can complete matters autonomously while also knowing when to ask for help
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken (mandatory)
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We believe that it's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress.
With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities!
You will work with world-renowned brands such as Blédina, Evian or Actimel. Be innovative, enterprising and the impact you will have will impress you.
Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.