About the job
For our Global Digital teams we are looking for a:
Global Search Content Manager
As the Global Search Content Manager based in our global HQ in Amsterdam you are working with both the global digital team and the local market teams in optimizing Danone's online presence and assets. You will connect with local and global teams on a range of content and campaign related search topics. You will work across both organic and paid channels in close collaboration with the marketing teams, brand teams, as well as multiple agencies. In short, you will be the go-to person for content strategy and implementation across SEO and SEA campaigns in all of Danone's business units.
You will get your hands dirty helping local markets and agencies uncover opportunities for our brands to improve market position, turn content gaps into actionable plans, scale effective campaign topics across brands and locales, and develop a cross-platform and cross-functional content repository. By combining insights from multiple data sources within the field of search and beyond, you guide local markets and their agencies to find the best way to reach business goals through content & activation.
What else do we expect of you?
- Be a search evangelist within Danone
- Empower local markets with content strategy and data driven campaign creation (organic & paid)
- Develop a scalable content repository that utilises high-performing local content for global performance uplift
- Work closely with Martech team to continue to improve Digital Health Tool and its local adoption
- Work with local markets and local agencies to achieve platform agnostic content success
- Continuously analyse channel performances and propose potential improvements
- Stay closely connected with the brand teams to ensure brand tone of voice, audiences, and campaign plannings are integrated with performance goals
Skills & Experiences
- Extensive experience with Google Search Console, Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Comfortable creating content strategies that are platform and channel agnostic
- Comfortable implementing scalable content programs
- Comfortable using Search tools for data guidance (Semrush/ContentKing/Majestic/Trueclicks/Buzzsumo)
- Hands on experience with setting up and advising on paid search campaigns
- Able to clearly articulate and communicate content requirements to experts and laymans alike
- A deep understanding of the role of content in a wider business & brand perspective
- Understanding of content automation and the role of AI/ML in that process
- Base knowledge of (predictive) modeling for search
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status