About the job
This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack or forklift, selecting the correct products from warehouse racking, labeling product using label technology, palletizing product as it is selected to build customer orders, and delivering product to the dock in a safe and efficient manner.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 1 - 3 months related experience and / or training in a similar environment where staging and picking is required of finished goods; or equivalent combination of education that would provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required is acceptable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Production and Processing Knowledge:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Knowledge of SAP
- Properly operating a forklift and pallet jack
- Knowledge of safety
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance