About the job
Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance. As the Head of IT & Data Invoice to Cash & Pay at Danone’s, you will join our IT Team in Poland in the field of Finance. You will deliver efficient business solutions within Invoice to Cash and Invoice to Pay scopes.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As the Head of IT & Data Invoice to Cash & Pay you will deliver sustainably and efficiently business solusions within Invoice to Cash and Invoice to Pay scopes! You will be responsible for:
- Managing Customers, Receivables and Collections working on SAP Themis ERP FICO, High Radius, Cashpooler & SAP AR link and Readsoft (Kofax)
- Managing Vendors, Payables and Payments (payments and payables)
- Managing Invoices with scanning and recognition, workflow, invoices integration and electronic invoice management
- Ensuring continuous customer value through continuous improvement of solutions and processes
This position is perfect for you, because:
- You have strong experience in the field of IT with the Financial scope
- You are experienced in SAP competency center with specific knowledge of SAP FI AP and AR modules
- You are master in new Planning technologies to deliver full product visibility and traceability
- You have solid experience specifically on Finance, SAP & GRC processes and tools
- You are master I2C and P2P processes, platforms and new technologies
- Controlling background would be an asset
- You have ability to co-build and co-drive with business
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward? At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/profesjonalisci/#benefity).
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).