About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for Head Public Affairs & Communications Manager - MY&SG based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Identify, monitor watch, provide risk opportunity analysis to anticipate and tackle major public issues.
• Build stakeholders mapping and engagement strategy: build and deliver the appropriate message toeach target, and define the right level of engagement (dialogue, influence, partnership).
• Build and manage relations with major influential stakeholders (public authorities, policy makers,local NGO, scientific KOLs, consumers associations). Identify the relevant Danone spokesperson & prepare messages for the meetings with stakeholders.
• Advocate Danone Company’s position according to Company global strategy and ensure consistency cross-CBU.
• Manage industry associations as an influence driver in the cluster and allocate Danone Company’srepresentation in the different board and commissions.
• Propose and implement local internal and external communication strategy.
• Relay Danone Company’s sustainability policies and positions externally and internally.
• Drive involvement of GMs / Management team (CODI) on Danone Company positions.
• Manage, animate, lead, and help grow and empower a team of experts.
• Act to break silos across CBUs and ensure Danone Voice consistency in the cluster.
• Implement Danone Company strategy to activate locally One Danone’s Voice.
|About you |
• 12-15 years experiences in Public Affairs/Relations and communcations.
• Senior expert of Public Affairs activities: Government Affairs experience mandatory (relations with government, parliamentary, administrative authorities) or experience in public institutions + business experience in a large size Company.
• Strong in external network building (MOH is key, Operational : Customs, MOT, MOF, Halal bodies, MAA etc).
• Responsibilities in industry associations boards or foundations (FIFEC, FMM, MAFMAG etc).
• Ability to innovate in an uncertain environment and ability to manage complexity.
• Ability to manage end-to-end process and long-term projects.
• Strong communication, negotiation skills and business acumen.
• Demonstarte collaborative mindset & attitudes.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com