About the job
For Nutricia Worldwide we are looking for a:
Healthcare Brand Manager - LATAM
As a Healthcare Brand Manager you will develop the strategy of the categories across infant nutrition to adult medical nutrition, towards Healthcare Professionals, based on market and science insights to grow and establish a sustainable business in key regions and markets by implementing a local tailored strategy in conjunction with cross functional teams. You will be responsible from LATAM region. Furthermore you key responsiblities will be:
- Develop and execute the strategy of the category
- Develop competitive and sustainable category and brand strategy to and through the HCPs
- Based on market and science insights, execute the strategy of the category in Nutricia Worldwide
- Communication and liaise with external agencies
- Lead Healthcare channel strategy & develop materials and content
- Implementation of a coherent and fully integrated strategy with a multichannel approach including digital
- Innovation and renovation pipeline (from recipe to launch)
- Be the leader of Healthcare Nutrition enhancing projects for the assigned region or for whole NWW.
- Ensure the delivery of whole process of innovation and renovation within the aligned timeline.
- Develop and execute the strategy of the assigned region
- Work with crossfunctional regional teams (CAT) as the representative of HCS team to develop and manage regional strategy and portfolio
- Lead introduction of innovations to the region to and through the HCPs
- Implement integrated communication strategy to HCPs for the relevant categories
- Analyze and make use of the market data together with market insights to develop strategy and track results
- Perform analysis of results (IMS, Nielsen) and create strategic plans for further growth based on data analysis
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and operational excellence of all Healthcare activities assigned to you
- Working with market research agency to conduct market research and HCP tracker in different countries
- Active in stakeholder mapping, driving initiatives through successful management of internal and external stakeholders (Distributors, HCPs, cross functional team members..etc)
- To be successful in this role, you have worked as a marketeer towards healthcare professionals for at least 4- 5 years. It would be a plus if you have gained this experience within nutrition.
- You are a quick learner. You are passionate about creating a vision for the category and for creating the brand vision.
- You have demonstrated strong strategic thinking, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- You have experience in working in a dynamic and international environment.
- Furthermore you are excellent in building relationships with stakeholders, both internal as external.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, both are must have.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status