About the job
For our global Specialized Nutrition teams, based in Hoofddorp we are looking for a:
Healthcare Journey & Content Manager
As Healthcare Journey & Content Manager you will ead the development of HCP Hero content assets (brief -design -production) in alignment with Brand communication strategy & priorities ensuring brand stays relevant and is part of social dialogue/conversations. Within this position you will work with internal stakeholders like the Early Life Brand/Category teams, SMA, Digital and S&I, but also with external creators or agencies. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop HCP driven & competitive message houses to fuel strong communication briefs. Design hero / hub / hygiene contents to support key brand initiatives/innovations, in close collaboration with local teams and other global functions (SMA).
- Ensure brand stays at the forefront of professional conversation, tapping into cultural/social dialogue. Designing content & activation through relevant HCP channels in line with Global Brand Communication platform & Brand guidelines.
- Relevant (Healthcare) content experience (2 – 5 years approximately)
- Strong project/agency management skills with a attention to detail
- Self-starter that can take ownership
- Digital native that understands the digital ecosystem
- Passionate and curious about our specialised nutrition business
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status