About the job
We are looking for a NMC Registered Nurse to join our team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in East Sussex This is a community-based role, working with both adults and children. As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes. The role enables you to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care, and is an opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
You will be providing training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and trouble shooting advise to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes. You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience, preferably with community experience
- PEG experience an advantage, but full training provided
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Demontrate evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and ideally knowledge in the area of enteral nutrition
- Ideally live in Sussex or be willing to travel within Sussex
- Ideally have experience in Nutrition and/or wound management, although full training will be provided.
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across three divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Light & Free), Specialised Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate, Fortisip, Complan). Specialised Nutrition is the newly formed entity bringing together two previously separate divisions, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition, offering nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals, from the first day of pregnancy into old age.
Danone is a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Regular working hours, but with the opportunity to work overtime (with an attractive overtime allowance) if you wish
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- Comprehensive training and support and much more!
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to specialise in the community, don’t hesitate to click the link to apply and you’ll be redirected to the Danone website where our recruitment manager will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com