About the job
Human Resources Generalist
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a HR Generalist! This role manages a range of activities related to HRIS/Payroll administration, employee relations, staffing/ recruiting, training, policies/practices, and guidelines that foster a proactive work culture. The HR Generalist serves as a key point-of-contact for employees and the HR Team, this individual delivers value-added service that reflects our business objectives and ambitions.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage HRIS, Payroll and benefits administration/coordination, including relationships with vendors. Input and ensure data quality while managing employee lifecycle actions, i.e. employee changes/additions/terminations, along with other HR program administration.
- Administer onboarding, offboarding and leave management programs within HRIS systems and directly with employees.
- Work with Talent Acquisition and HRBP teams on posting and staffing of key roles. Work with hiring managers on creation of job descriptions and hiring strategy. Work through hiring process from interviewing, offer process, to onboarding new employees, and developing talents internally.
- Administer and track training for benefits, policies, procedures, harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Support HRBPs to conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations, interpret company policy for managers and associates and ensures legal compliance of all federal and state regulations.
- Support the HRBPs to drive employee engagement, morale, effectiveness, and DEI initiatives.
- Partner with the HRBPs to successfully execute all HR Cycle processes (Objective Setting, Talent Review, Mid-Year, Talent Development Plans, Annual Salary Review, etc.) and ensure HR system updates are completed in a timely manner.
The base compensation range for this position is $70,000-$95,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR, with exposure to all aspects of HR programs and disciplines, including experience utilizing HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Computer proficiency esp. MS Office products (including Outlook, Work, Excel, and Power Point), Ceridian, and strong knowledge of HRIS software.
- Effective organization and time management capabilities. An individual adept at managing multiple initiatives and able to set priorities, and efficiently perform responsibilities.
- Leadership, collaboration and influencing skills. Can positively cultivate and influence relationships with managers and employees through the company as well as with external vendors/providers.