About the job
As an International Quality in 3PM Manager, you are working in a highly growing and fast changing innovative business environment. Assuring the food safety and product quality performance of our outsourced Third Party Manufacturing (3PM) activities is key in satisfying and complying to customers’ expectations. You are working from the offices in Wevelgem and report directly to the QFS Director Alpro.
In this position, your responsibilities include:
- Day to day management and guarantee of food safety compliance and quality performance of the 3PM activities
- Coordinate with 3PM actions related to product nonconformities and corrective actions plans
- Manage in time the blocking and release of products related to the market(s)
- Coordinate in time customer & consumer complaints handling
- Evaluate & report quality performance of the 3PM activities to stakeholders
- Contribute to NPD innovation/renovation projects at 3PM and assure effective transition to operation in close co-operation with Food Safety Quality in Design
- Execute post launch evaluation of NPD innovation/renovation projects
- Perform quality approval & verification audits and assure compliance against defined quality standards
- Drive and lead continuous 3PM quality improvement projects (outcome of audits, post launch, quality issues)
- You have a master university degree (preferably Bio-Engineer, option food technology, food chemistry) and you show a strong interest in the food industry and process technology
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar Food Safety & Quality role in the food industry or life sciences. Knowledge/experience in food (B2B) manufacturing operational environments / working with co-manufacturers
- Your excellent interpersonal and influencing skills enable you to connect with different types of people/cultures
- You are a problem solver and real team player who is driven to go for results
- You combine an analytical mindset with a quality and customer minded attitude
- You have an autonomous, pro-active approach with a can do attitude
- Willing to travel within Europe for approx. 1 day/week
- Proficiency with SAP or similar systems
- Experienced knowledge of HACCP/FSSC 22000
- You speak & write fluent English, French & Dutch is a plus
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Alpro& Provamel and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Hit the apply button now, your application will be reviewed by our internal recruitment team. If you have question you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status