About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next apprentice or intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths ; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE :
This internship will take place in City Paris (75009), in our superbe HQ from April 2024.
In a highly international environment and as part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to consolidation processes and support subsidiaries in their reporting, while participating in the digital transformation of the function.
Serge, Consolidation & Reporting Manager, will work with you to help you fulfil your responsibilities:
- Contribute to the various consolidation processes (e.g.: reconciliation of intra-group transactions, checking the relevance of financial information reported by subsidiaries, participation in the preparation of the Universal Registration Document or the half-yearly financial report, as well as Group financial communication).
- Support and advise international subsidiaries during reporting phases
- Participate in the production of financial information presentation media for Group General Management.
- Contribute to the various projects carried out with the Consolidation & Reporting team (new IFRS standards, internal projects, etc.).
THE BONUS OF THIS INTERNSHIP :
- Development of financial and accounting skills in an international and challenging environment
- Acquisition of skills related to the reporting system used by the majority of major French groups
- Operation of a large international group, with a lot of exposure to a corporate function
- Up to 2 days/week of telecommuting
- Site benefits
- You will receive a gratification from 1300€ (Bac +4 or gap year) to 1 500€ (Bac +5) gross/month
YOU ARE :
- Available on April 1st for 6 months
- Bac+4/5 level in university, business school or engineering with a specialization in Finance or Audit
- Aptitude for accounting and financial matters and IFRS standards
- Ability to analyze and summarize, as well as good writing skills
- Ability to work with multiple contacts in a multicultural environment
- Curious, good listener, autonomous and team player
- Do you speak English ? We need someone able to communicate in English with our stakeholders and contacts.
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences makes the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We considerate thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu :
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide your in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instragam account @DanoneTalentFrance ! #LI-FR