About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next apprentice or intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths ; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
Reporting Factory is a worldwide project in charge of the global finance management tool that provides standardized and automated dashboards for the performance review on all levels of the company (BU, CBU, Zone, Central teams incl. COMEX & CODI).
We are searching for an intern to strengthen the team in the upcoming challenges.
Join us to be a part of a highly visible project and contribute to the design of new ways of working for Finance teams.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE :
As a member of Finance Reporting Factory team, you will provide crucial support for the team's operational and project activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the creation of finance standard dashboards in Power BI.
- Provide the support to the worldwide finance team community.
- Facilitate workshops organization with different level of stakeholders to streamline the needs effectively and document the required agreements.
- Assist on the urgent requests for quick and efficient execution.
- Participation in animation and organization of events for the Finance Business Owner community.
- Conduct thorough tests on sprint deliveries to maintain quality and coordinate the required corrections.
- Lead the security topics and ensure the process is rigorously applied by all the involved teams.
You are :
- Preparing master’s in finance or controlling.
- Have a high interest in the systems and digitalization topics.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A team player with strong leadership qualities and proactive attitudes.
- High level of autonomy and rigorousness.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior experience with Power BI (or other BI systems) is a plus.
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences makes the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We considerate thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu :
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide your in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instragam account @DanoneTalentFrance ! #LI-FR