About the job
Are you passionate about Finance and always wanted to work in an international environment? Do you have an eye for detail & are a great communicator? Then apply now and become our new Finance intern starting in February 2022 at the office in Hoofddorp, NL!
You will have the chance to support our topline (marketing and sales) Controlling finance team in our Specialized Nutrition Unit at Danone. You will be part of a highly motivated, international team and you will work at our office in Hoofddorp, NL.
You will have the opportunity to get to know and learn the basics of a Controlling role within a multinational company. Analysis, reporting and presenting conclusions & recommendations will be an essential part for the team and your development as a Finance Controller within Danone by taking on the different angles from sales, advertising and promotion. For this, you will be interacting with diverse teams such as Global Marketing and Sales. Within Finance, we are the business partners for innovative and topline initiatives across the group.
Throughout this internship, you will have to prove yourself being able to adapt to the challenging Topline controlling environment and appear as a key business partner to the teams.
You must have become curious to know what responsibilities you would have? You will be asked to:
• Be part of monthly closures – analysis, consolidation and animation of the actual and forecasted Net Sales Performance of the Specialized Nutrition Unit.
• Support with rolling-out forecasts and strategic planning – consolidate and communicate figures appropriately to the right people
• Design reports – build financial dashboards for the attention of the leadership team
Next to this, depending of your timing of the internship and the business needs – you will have the opportunity to take part in transversal projects with different finance stakeholders.
You should definitely be an enthusiastic self-starter who is organized, not afraid to work autonomously and knows how to prioritize & respect deadlines. You have:
• An analytical mindset with excellent Excel skills;
• An eye for detail to the quality of information provided and you are reliable;
• The ability to challenge situations, act with resilience and manage stakeholders;
• Great team spirit with strong communication skills;
• An interest in IT tools.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field (non-EU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start in February for at least 5 months, 5 days per week;
- You are able to work from Hoofddorp if the COVID-19 situation allows us
- Please note that you are required to relocate to the Netherlands (if abroad) for this internship and get a BSN number.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
Hit the “apply now” button. As we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter via our career website; Stage Two – we would like to get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit via video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please keep in mind that it might occur that we will perform slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Lara Belko via email@example.com