About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next apprentice or intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths ; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE :
This internship will take place in Paris (75), in our superbe Global HQ from January 2024.
To thrive in your missions, you will be accompanied by Marina, E-com Business Performance Manager:
- Pull and prepare weekly/monthly reports and commentary
- Audit existing data
- Develop and execute global e-commerce performance flywheel
- Create a biweekly/monthly newsletter on performance
- Upskill global e-com community on performance framework
- Drive projects synergies with different teams internally at Danone
THE BONUS OF THIS INTERNSHIP :
- Up to 2 days/week of homeworking
- This internship will allow you to be in contact with numerous and diverse external & internal stakeholders, coming from all over the world.
- Internship : You will receive a gratification from 1 300€ (Bachelor or gap year) to 1 500€ gross/month (Master)
- Free yogurts!
You are :
- Available from January with an internship contract for a duration of 6 months • You have a 4 to 5 year study level from university or business school
- You understand E-commerce framework, basic experience in e-com is a plus
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Language : Do you speak English ? We need someone who is fluent
Softwares : the pro of Excel, its functions have no more secret for you! Same for Powerpoint.
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences makes the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We considerate thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu :
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide your in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instragm account @DanoneTalentFrance !