About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend to do their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (source Happy Trainees). What if you were our future intern?
JOINING DANONE MEANS...
Meeting danoners with unique personalities and divers career paths
Growing up in different environments: production sites, logistics bases, research and innovation centers or headquarters
Build a career path adapted to your personality, skills and desires
Learn thanks to rich and various missions.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE :
This internship will take place in our (super) international headquarters in Paris (75), from January 2024. You will be part of the Global Dairy or Waters Strategy & Insights (S&I) team to identify and embed brilliant consumer-centric growth opportunities for our portfolio of brands. You will be supported by a Global S&I Manager to help you growth in your missions :
- In-depth analysis on consumer and product trends, using search analytics (e.g., e-listening, Google trends…) and 3rd-party data (Kantar, Mintel, Euromonitor…)
- Setting-up and coordination consumer/market research to answer questions on brand positioning, communication and innovation (new products, new packaging…). Working with partner agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Delivery of inspiring and engaging presentations, workshops & toolkits to internal stakeholders on topics such as: Sustainability, Innovation, Future of Health, Kids Health & Daily Nutrition, How to win in Modern Convenience, How to create memorable experiences, etc.
- Specific for the Waters category: you will also animate our Waters S&I Workplace and Teams page by creating engaging content for our community, and manage our regular S&I community calls with country Waters S&I leads (topic selection, animation, recap and content sharing)
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS INTERNSHIP:
- You will partner with colleagues in global and local teams, across Marketing, Category, R&D and our research agencies.
- Up to 2 days of remote work per week
- A compensation from 1300€ (Bac+4 and gap year) to 1500€ (Bac+5) gross/month
- Available from January 2024 for a period of 6 months
- Student of Bac+4/5 level in university, business or engineer school
- Team player, multi-tasker, enthusiastic, proactive, and able to work independently
- Passionate about telling a story based on data and numbers (orally, visually), you are comfortable with Excel and Powerpoint
- You will be expected to be trustworthy (as you will handle sensitive and confidential information), with an extremely high level of attention to details, with good analytical and synthesis skills
- Do you speak english ? We need someone who is fluent !
So, ready to become a Danoner ? Join us !
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people.
We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability....
Join us and enjoy our Grandir By Danone program !
The program includes :
- a manager who will follow you and help you to grow throughout your internship, via weekly meetings,
- meetings with Danoners in various careers and professions to discover our different jobs and guide you in your orientation,
- coaching sessions with our HR team to give you lots of practical tips
- and fun moments and other surprises!
We can't wait to see you Grow by Danone! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure.
If you want to know more about our news, our daily life and our teams, follow our adventures on our Instagram account @DanoneTalentFrance !