About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next apprentice or intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths ; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE :
This internship will take place in Paris (75009), in our Global Corporate Headquarters from January 2024. You will be supported by the Global Senior Sustainability Brand manager to help your growth in this mission.
The Global Waters Sustainability team sit within our global waters marketing team and exist to create value and impact through our One Planet One Health (OPOH) vision and Danone Impact Journey commitments.
We are looking for a Brand Sustainability Intern to join us in the sustainability transformation of our water brands (evian, volvic, Bonafont, Fontvella, Zwiec Zdrioj…).
Your Mission and Responsibilities will include:
- Lead all content for our water’s sustainability workplace page – Delivering engaging and relevant waters sustainability content (topic selection, animation, recap, and content sharing) to inspire and upskill a workplace community group of +8000 colleagues.
- Deliver sustainability transformation toolkits – Desk research, internal expert interviewing and working with local markets to build toolkits with clear recommendations on value creation, on topics such as deposit return schemes, informal plastic collection, or biodiversity and nature regeneration.
- Lead ongoing market benchmarking & KPI tracking – Continuing the tracking and improving the process of monitoring internal and external sustainability commitments.
- Support the delivery of inspiring and engagement presentations & workshops – such as strategy plans, local sustainability workshops, packaging transformation workshops.
THE BONUS OF THIS INTERNSHIP :
- Up to 2 days/week of homeworking
- Internship : You will receive a gratification from 1 300€ (Bachelor or gap year) to 1 500€ gross/month (Master)
- Free yogurts, a great HQ based in the heart of Paris & a vibrant international atmosphere
- Interested in a career in sustainability and/or marketing.
- Strong business acumen (previous working experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is a plus).
- Strong PowerPoint presentation building skills, able to clarify complex slides.
- Able to translate expert sustainability topics into clear, compelling messages.
- Able to quickly develop networks and work with senior stakeholders.
- Have a collaborative, can-do mindset.
- Ability to work well independently and virtually, with key support based predominantly in London.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences makes the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We considerate thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu :
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your apprenticeship/internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide your in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instragm account @DanoneTalentFrance !