About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next apprentice or intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths ; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
HR Digitalization is a key pillar of the HR strategy at Danone. The Global HR Digitalization team is responsible for all Global HR Digitalization initiatives at the company. In this team, we partner with HR functions and the IT department to deliver excellent HR products, technology, data, driving best-in-class employee experience. With a dual focus of improving our core systems while driving innovation with new technology, this highly ambitious team is the place to discover how global digital projects are managed, within an international, highly diverse, and fast-paced environment.
Your key activities:
- Coordinate the communication & engagement activities calendar to ensure we have optimal reach to our audiences
- Own the coordination of a network of Digital Activists worldwide, keeping the community informed, updated, and engaged, as well as updating its membership
- Design and launch user satisfaction surveys and drive insights from the analysis of the data collected.
- Creation of communication assets in diverse channels (videos, posts, e-mails, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Maintain our adoption & engagement channels up to date with relevant content (SharePoint, Workplace, etc.)
- Attend our stand-up meetings, taking an active role to anticipate our communications calendar and keeping the team aware of current initiatives
- Participate & initiate project meetings & workshops as required.
THE BONUS OF THIS INTERNSHIP :
- Up to 2 days/week of homeworking
- You will receive a gratification from 1 300€ (Bachelor or gap year) to 1 500€ gross/month (Master)
You are student in the fields of HR, business or similar studies. You demonstrate a passion for the fields of digital innovation, communications, and human resources. You are interested in learning new digital tools and systems and enjoy discovering how to use them to the max. You are resourceful and like to take initiative, able to demonstrate real ownership of the tasks assigned to you. You are fluent in English (French or another language is a plus).
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences makes the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We considerate thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap…
Video link Grandir By Danone : https://youtu.be/G8N0YLUdzko
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu :
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your apprenticeship/internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide your in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instragam account @DanoneTalentFrance !