About the job
Are you looking for a great opportunity in Human Resources? Do you want to start your career in a multinational company and gain experience, while discovering the role of an HR Business Partner? Then apply now for this HR internship and join us in Utrecht, the Netherlands starting January 2022!
You will work side by side with the HR Coordinator and Human Resources team at our Research & Innovation Center based in Utrecht, Netherlands. Your mission is to support all the HR Management activities.
So, what will you do in practice?
- Learn about and contribute to the core HR processes along our annual employee cycle, including: Performance Review, Annual Salary Review, Short-term incentive bonus campaign, Talent & Development Review. You will support the HR Coordinator with giving trainings, preparing communication as well as administrative tasks.
- Lead monthly recurring activities such as: managing the onboarding of Newcomers, updating distribution list for our communication channels and updating organizational charts (people and position tracking)
- Support the HR Coordinator in creating all sorts of employee-related reports, as well as tracking and analyzing monthly KPIs and presenting them to the team
- Manage and administer employee requests in our HR systems
- Work aside the HR Business Partners and contribute to a variety of HR projects such as: organizing workshops for our people managers community on different leadership and coaching topics, support in facilitating development trainings for employees, and rolling-out internal projects using SCRUM and agile ways of working
- Collaborate with the Internal Communications team to ensure engaging communication of important HR matters to the business via different channels
- Participate in the Benelux intern program and be the to-go-person for the intern community at our R&I Center
You are a Bachelor or Master student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or a related field.
You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and are not afraid of a challenge. You are comfortable working in an international environment, and can work both independently and in a team. You are a data-driven person who can show good to very good Excel skills. You are a good communicator who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders. You are proactive and are not afraid of taking initiatives and bringing your own ideas as a valuable member of the team!
Key criteria to be eligible for this internship:
- You are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen you must be enrolled in a Dutch university to be eligible for this internship)
- You are fluent in English—both verbal and written
- You are available to start from January 2022 for a minimum of 5 months, 4-5 days a week
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Utrecht, The Netherlands, if the COVID-19 situation allows us to go to the office
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
NL: We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
BE: Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 5th December to apply, however as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process. You can expect feedback on your application within 2 weeks of each stage of the recruitment process (following your application, your video submission and your face-to-face interview).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Madalina Bacalu, Talent Recruitment Intern at email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status