About the job
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next intern?
JOINING DANONE : IT’S...
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths; Grow within different environments: production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
YOUR MISSIONS AT DANONE:
This internship will take place in Paris, in our superb HQ, from January 2024 within the Corporate HR Department (Talent & Learning Organization). To thrive in your missions, you will be accompanied by a senior HR manager.
- Assist in the building and deployment of a global learning strategy, guidelines and processes to be rolled out across all regions.
- Support the design of learning solutions at the Group level (e-learning, classroom, blended programs, etc…)
- Support learning managers in instructional design and project management
- Create promotional materials for our learning programs to help promote them across the Group
- Help boost learning adoption at Danone by animating the Learning community
THE BONUS OF THIS INTERNSHIP :
- Up to 2 days/week of homeworking
- An opening to a variety of environments, in terms of countries, professions, business and profiles encountered
- The possibility to bring concrete recommendations and a fresh look (this is what will make the difference!)
- You will receive a gratification from 1 300€ (Bachelor or gap year) to 1 500€ gross/month (Master)
- 100% refund of the transit pass
You are :
- Available from January 2024 for a duration of 6 months
- You have a 4 to 5 years study level from university or business school.
- Curious, rigorous and you have a sense of service.
- Demonstrate an ability to build relationships with all types of interlocutors, strength of conviction, and tenacity.
- Language: Do you speak English? We need someone who is fluent.
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences make the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams!
We consider thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme !
On the menu:
- a manager who will accompany and guide you during your internship, through weekly meetings
- get-to-knows with Danoners from diverse careers and functions to discover our wide portfolio of expertise and guide you in your career orientation
- coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
- some fun and surprises !
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us !
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instagram account @DanoneTalentFrance !